- 25 -30 large shrimp, raw and peeled (or jumbo)
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic, fresh (see tip) or 3
- tablespoons from a jars (see tip)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- fresh ground sea salt, to taste (see tip)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
In a large Ziplock freezer bag, mix everything except the butter and swish it good to coat each of shrimp. Or, just mix everything in a big bowl and cover TIGHTLY using Saran wrap.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat large heavy bottom pan with the butter in it on medium. Toss shrimp around for approximately 10 minutes before pink and gets browned.
TIPS: Do not replace with garlic powder OR dried parsley! Sea salt is significantly stronger than just table salt use less than usual. Table salt could be substituted.
Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce.